Terms & Conditions
- WOV Tours (“Walks of Varanasi Company”) shall reserve the right to cancel a tour for the general welfare and safety of the Participants.
- Tour itineraries are subject to minor deviations based on the judgement of the guide. Any program, facility, item or activity that has not been included in the Tour itinerary has been provided to enhance the Tour qualitatively, absolutely free of cost.
- Entrance to religious and holy places may be prohibited on grounds of inappropriate clothing and the Company shall not be responsible for such restrictions on Tours.
- The Participant shall bear the responsibility and expense including any fees charged for all property carried on their person including video cameras and cameras.
- Smoking, Consumption of alcoholic beverages or any illegal drugs are strictly prohibited during the Tour.
- The Participant consents to the use of his/ her personal information by the Company and/or its third party providers and distributors solely for the purposes of the Tour.
- The Company may use photographs taken during the Tour for publications on its web sites and/or in print advertising and for promotional literature.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a Participant prior to beginning a Tour, to expel any Participant from the Tour once it has begun.
- The Company does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any statement, opinion or other information including historical or scientific facts provided during the course of the tour by the Guide. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at the participant’s risk. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from use of such information, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. The Company does not guarantee the exact arrival and departure times of any tour package and shall not be held liable for any missed connections nor any expense involved with delays.
- The Company and/ or its representatives hereby assumes no liability in contract, tort or otherwise on account of loss of life, personal injuries or property damages to the Guest arising out of any events, happenings or occurrence during the tour.
- The Participant agrees to indemnify the Company from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of the conduct of any of the Participants on the tour, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by him/her of these terms and conditions.
- The Company shall use all reasonable efforts to procure the best services of all third party agents such as carriers, hotels, tickets, fooding and other suppliers engaged by the Company for the purposes of providing food, refreshments, lodging, transport and other facilities. These service providers are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, or servants of, or joint ventures with the Company and the Company shall not be held liable for any personal damage, loss of life or property or expenses incurred due to any act or omission on account of such carriers, hotels, camps and other suppliers.
Food/Gastronomic Walk/Cooking Classes Disclaimer:
- For health issues arising after the Food or Gastronomic Tours or after food sampled during cooking classes or any eatables or portables consumed during the tour, we won`t be responsible for any compensation, legal course or answerability. From our side, we will take you to cleanest and hygienic places to dine but the food would be provided by third party and not directly by our employees or counterparts. Also, every individual has different digestive system, some may digest Indian or any street/local food easily and some may not, hence, the health issues related to food won`t fall under our jurisdiction and before you book the tour , you agree to have read the disclaimer. During the tour, we will provide you hand sanitisers, wet tissues and bottled water for your comfort.