We value the trust you place in us. Any personal data you share with us will not be shared with others without your explicit permission. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to any legal process. Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. WOV Tours is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
A more detailed policy has been listed below –
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you make a walk booking through our website, as part of the booking process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, email address, phone number.
- Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our walks, new cities and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, or make a booking, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
- We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
- Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us on email@example.com
1. Cancellation by the Company
- Cancellation of the tour due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company including but not limited to an act of God, riots, war, strikes, civil unrest, terrorism, governmental regulations, floods, earthquakes, fire and other natural disasters, shall be made at the Company’s sole discretion without notice and with full refund of fees (less the credit card refund charges, if any).
- The Company shall at its option be entitled to cancel any tour on full refund of the fees to the Participant.
2. Cancellation by the Participant
- Participant is required to pay for the tour at the time of booking. After the payment for the tour is made, Participant is entitled to cancel the participation in the tour with a full refund of the fees (less 5% cancellation charges) provided that notice of such cancellation is sent to the Company at least 7 days prior to the touror as otherwise specified in writing.
- In the event of a late cancellation, i.e., after the timeline as specified above, the amount of refund will depend on the basis of the nature of the tour, in the following manner –
- Private tours– In the event of a late cancellation (later than 7 days before the tour), only 50% of the booking fee shall be refunded if rescheduled or cancelled less than 4 days before the scheduled date. Later than that, we regret that it is not possible to refund any of the fees paid for the tour.
- Group tours– In the event of a late cancellation (later than 7 days before the tour), we regret that it is not possible to refund any of the fees paid for the tour. This is applicable only for Confirmed Group Tours. If the Group tour is still Tentative, then a full refund of the fees (less 5% cancellation charges) would be provided.
- If a Participant is unable to attend a tour (without prior cancellation) for any reason, we regret that it is not possible to refund any of the fees paid for the tour.
However, if the participant has to cancel a tour due to a reason beyond their control (like train delays), they should write to us and we will try to see what best can be done.
In the event that the participant desires to reschedule the walk, the booked walk will be cancelled (Cancellation Policy as stated above would be used to determine the refund of booking fee), and a new walk would be scheduled provided that the new timings work out from the Company’s perspective.